IMPORTANT: BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR eDOWNLOAD!!
You know you’re a mom when:
- You cannot remember the last time you took a shower.
- Laundry is an everyday activity, but folding it is not.
- You are eating chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, or pizza…again!
But you also know you’re a mom when:
- Your heart melts when that sweet little voice says, “I love you, Mommy.”
- Your fridge is covered with special crafts, photos, and award ribbons.
- Hearing your child sing brings you joy and a smile.
Moments like these make being a mother worthwhile, and A Minute for Mommy is the perfect devotional to help you cherish and remember each one. Join Berkli Binns as she reflects on her motherhood experiences and lessons God has taught her through her children.
With thirty-one inspirational devotionals, you can read through it in a month or just pick it up when you need some encouragement. Take A Minute for Mommy, and you’re sure to be drawn closer to your children and, more importantly, the Lord.
About the Author
Berkli Binns lives in Bentonville, Arkansas, with her husband, Richard. They have two boys—Clay and Caleb. She is an active member of the First Baptist Church in Bentonville, Arkansas, where she serves on the women’s ministry council. Berkli’s current and most rewarding occupation is homemaker.
Berkli Binn’s book is published through Tate Publishing, a mainline publishing house dedicated to working with aspiring authors and giving their book its best chance in the marketplace.
If you’ve ever thought about publishing a book, you should visit Tate Publishing.